KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Rough Time

So many things to do, so little time.

The Bush administration's doing the usual outrageous things, yet I have no time to comment on them. I'm doing on a rush project and trying to finish another (nonrush) project, both for the same client, so I've been working 7 days a week lately. On top of that, I'm not so happy with my Presbyterian church because I've gradually come to see that many of its members are a lot more conservative and reluctant to take action (talk the talk, but don't walk the walk) than I'd thought. It's so hard being one of the very few progressive voices there.

Rough time.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, being there, doing that.

When you have a break, tell your male senator to mind his own business. The Senate candidate he anointed for us as the sure victor over Little Ricky this fall has just endorsed Alito.

(Plus my blog is down. Techie doesn't know why. Suddenly I'm stuffed to busting with great ideas I must post this very minute.)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to spam, but your readers might be interested in helping a courageous woman, Rosemarie Jackowski:
http://urlsnip.com/611413

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Here's the full URL to Rosemarie's story:

http://amelopsis.blogspot.com/2006/01/justice-in-vermont-with-your-help.html

Template created by Makeworthy Media