KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

Woohoo! I've just found out that I've been acknowledged in several medical journal articles because I did substantive editing!

"Preventing Antibiotic Resistance: The Next Step"

"Emergency Cardiology: A Review of Recent Literature"

"The Effect of a Predialysis Calcitriol Administration Protocol on Postdialysis Parathyroid Hormone Levels"

You'll have to scroll down to the acknowledgments to see the line about me.

Authors have acknowledged my contributions in books before, but this is the first time anyone's mentioned me in a medical journal. Happy day!



2 comments:

Cris said...

Hi EM! Congratulations all around :-)

Our jobs can sometimes be ever so thanksless. It's heart-warming when we're acknowledged.

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

I knew you would understand, Cris! Yeah, we're usually the power behind the throne, aren't we? :-))

Template created by Makeworthy Media