KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Favorite Scents

The scents of these things make me happy:

  • Lilacs


  • Roses


  • Freshly mowed grass


  • The ocean


  • Pine trees


  • Freshly made pancakes and waffles


  • Gardenias (which I'm sad to say I haven't smelled in a couple of decades, since I moved away from the Texas Gulf Coast)


  • Handmade soaps from Moondance Soaps & More


  • Freshly bathed babies


  • Musk cologne


  • Basil


  • Patchouli


  • Lavender


  • Oranges


  • Vanilla extract


  • Any meat or chicken cooking in my slow-cooker


  • Cinnamon


  • Thanksgiving turkey


  • Mulled cider


  • The scent of coming rain (a kind of metallic smell)


  • Freshly cut wood
What scents make you happy?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like lavender, and cinnamony spice apple scents.

I have lavender on my front walk that's blooming like crazy. I need to cut some today.

Template created by Makeworthy Media