KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Second Blog, for the Second Half of My Life

I'll turn 48 on Monday. That's 2 years younger than the age at which my father died.

I want to live way past 50, so I've begun doing something about that. To help me keep on track, I've begun a new blog, Editing My Body. I hope you'll visit me there and cheer me on.

Updated at 4:59 p.m.: Yes, I'll keep blogging here too.



2 comments:

LeftLeaningLady said...

Will you still be blogging on this site also?

Good luck with your plan! We should all have one!

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Oh, sure. I'll be blogging here too. There are way too many words in my head for me to stop blogging here. ;-)

Template created by Makeworthy Media