KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Who My Eighth-Grader Is

My son Neil, almost 13, has just begun eighth grade. As a class assignment, he wrote a "bio-poem." I think he understands himself well.


Neil
Serious, nice, relaxed, creative
Friend of Cody
Who loves PlayStation 2, drawing, and summer,
Who hates distractions, rap, and annoying people,
Who wants to see a McLaren F1, actual snow, and Europe,
Resident of East Setauket
O'Moore-Klopf




2 comments:

LeftLeaningLady said...

I think I did my first bio-poem in high school and I have done them on and off my whole life. They are wonderful to look back on. Thank you for reminding me of mine and hold on to Neil's. I will probably do another after my wedding in October.

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

It might be enjoyable for you and your husband to read each other's poems, LLL.

Template created by Makeworthy Media