KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Journals in Which My ESL Authors Get Published

I like lists; I keep them for many different subjects. They're good for organizing how we work and how we think. In looking at lists I made in 2009, I came across this one, a list of the medical journals in which my ESL (English as a second language) authors went on to have their research articles published after getting some language help from me:

  • Anesthesia and Analgesia


  • Anesthesia and Analgesia


  • Archives of Medical Research


  • Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery


  • Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications


  • Biophysical Journal


  • Biotechnology Letters


  • Chinese Medical Journal


  • Cleft Palate–Craniofacial Journal


  • Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research


  • Injury


  • Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science


  • Journal of Arthroplasty


  • Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery


  • Journal of Bone and Mineral Research


  • Journal of Clinical Anesthesia


  • Journal of Comparative Human Biology


  • Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics


  • Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery


  • Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care


  • Molecular Vision


  • Oncology Reports


  • Orthopedics


  • The Permanente Journal


  • Protein Expression and Purification


  • Radiology


  • Spine


I am grateful to all of the authors who trust me to handle their writing with care while helping them to describe their research as clearly and succinctly as possible.


publishing

No comments:

Template created by Makeworthy Media