KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) KOK Edit: your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM) Katharine O'Moore Klopf
Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

2013 Update: The Journals in Which My ESL Authors Get Published

Hurray! The count of biomedical journals in which my ESL (English as a second language) authors have gone on to have their manuscripts published after having them edited by me is now ...


41!



Here is the full list.


publishing








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine, Congratulations on your ESL copyediting success.If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your input.I have worked with an ESL medical client, a corporate medical director,for several years, providing him with deliverables ranging from marketing communications to a fully researched proposal for boosting the morale for his medical staff. My question for you: do you believe I there is a lucrative niche writing and editing business communications materials for the medical ESL professional? Or must one also be an experienced article copyeditor? Thanks! Marcy MarcyOrendorffWrites.com

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Marcy, I don't think that you have to have experience copyediting medical articles. Your skill as a writer is certainly a valid path to the niche of working with medical ESL professionals. In fact, I suspect that the demand for those who can work in that niche will continue to grow.

Template created by Makeworthy Media